Avoid Publishing and Marketing Scams!

SCAM BE GONE!

Years ago I was lured to do marketing for a Film Production company. After ten years trying to have my screenplay made into a film... with no success, I emailed a Production company who had produced numerous shows on T.V So when I got the call I thought finally my ship had come in . . . I was told I would need to make a video clip based on my books and upload it to YouTube, the project seemed really big and taunting for a newbie which was why In the first place I needed help with. I thought to myself, "do they really believe in me or what... I shouldn't have to do this." 

Then I was hit with "Oh help us with marketing and attach our name to your project." 

I realized they did not want marketing they wanted free publicity, at that time I owned a social network which received well pass over a million hits a month, the thing that upsets me the most, I found out the Vice President in charge of production, sales and marketing we had both grew up in the same neighborhood at the same time...what a bummer : (
I decided to make the video, remove their name and all association on my network and ignore their emails. Since then my books have be queried more than 17+ Million times. None with their help.

For those who want to work in the entertainment industry, If you have to do any kind of favors . . . It's probably a scam.

Its better to walk away, than to put your efforts into buying stuff dolls, hidden with sharp razors.

It could cost you time you may never get back and money in addition aggravation . . . etc 

GOOD READS GIVEAWAY 

SCAM.


Many hopeful Authors we're glad to giveaway their books for reviews, however, the system as of today is not worth the money spent instead one receives little to no reviews, those that do can expect a short and terrible blerb.

The system of book sales largely releys on reviews much to the public unawareness.

Very few authors do well without them, which makes start ups and indie authors vulnerable like a lion to a gazelle.
Book Sellers 

They have turned Goodreads into a bordello den of thieves and murderers of dreams, while cheap working girls are whipped with every missed sale... metaphorically speaking of course.

As Amazon amass more power becoming stronger and the public weaker, Goodreads is being pimp slapped by Amazon and behind the scenes it yells "bit** where's my money!"

The only recourse of action, is to break up Amazon into smaller houses for sale... period.

Monopolies like Amazon will only graduate in the future to raping and pillaging villages... unfortunately some believe it has already taken place.

If you've have been screwed over or have a story you'd like to share, I'd like to hear from you please hashtag #Amazontoo or #Amascrew 

Comments

Popular Posts