Writing Tips for Beginners

 Writing Tips for Beginners 2020

If you are an inspiring writer whatever you do never waste time learning your craft, if you do you might miss out on great opportunities and the chance to be published.

If you're feeling like you can't or are hesitant, you need to remove your head from out of that space and start believing that you can... and chant a good mantra.

If you do not take control over your life goals you might end up an unknown writer.

Case in point it took years to get any kind of recognition for my own work.

If I had continued on with writing, my name would be known for great stories like Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos were all stories I had in mind. 

I hesitated because I was intimidated by the process of actually writing a real book and with all those many pages. 

Of course, not to take away the works of these great writers, they very much deserve their success.

Any one can have a great idea, it's all about execution.

The next time you hesitate think about what a privilege it is to be creative, because tomorrow your great idea is not guaranteed.

But you sure can take revenge and put pen to paper and write something even better as I have with Mirror Mafia and Wiseguys Shadows.

You can pick up any of my free ebooks mentioned above at smashwords 

For a limited time.... today only.

Any questions leave them below and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts