Indiegogo Film Funding Sucks


Last week I signed up for Indiegogo to fund my film project "Mirror Mafia" it has been one giant mess after another, it just so happens if your browser and cashe and history is funky you will not be able to launch at least that's what was told to me by Indiegogo...after I fixed the problem. I was once again prompted to go back to funding tab, pissed off I was expecting to see my banking information blank again...nope, this time around I found the amount for my campaign with the dreaded fatal red outline.
No matter what number I added, it did not help... ultimately I was not able to launch, Indiegogo support did not fix the problem... instead they pointed out my bank info was empty, I explained to them after I failed to launch all because the site would not except any amount of currency I choose for my campaign, I removed the banking formation because I lost confidence in them, if your thinking about joining, hopefully you will have better luck.

User beware of sites corruption issues.

Comments

Popular Posts