BEST BOOKS I'VE WRITTEN 2020

 images (51)

It's hard to pick one, every book I've written is special to me, because I work hard with concepts and plots I pride myself on these blessed gifts, recently I received a Hampton Book Award for reconnition on these attributes, my best unique idea on paper or on web ink is always a pleasure but hard work, which I enjoy the journey.

I am currently working on an alien science fiction book other than that being my favorite work in progress...I would say my latest book "Time Travel for Dummies" it's funny and smart and it takes time travel in different directions never seen or read before, it basically boldy goes where no man has been before lol

If you like these kinds of genres take the time to read and review my books...in return I'll read it and comment back.

Check out my books on Amazon

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts